Who know what is this?Xpel mergers Titan?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tim,

I'll be at the tint off today, so I probably can't catch up by phone, but I can promise you that you did not receive Titan film, as it is made by Sharpline (a competitor).  If you want to send me your roll ID, I'll be happy to tell you the manufacturing date and the master roll that your film came from.  You and your customers have nothing to worry about.

Are you sure that there wasn't some kind of mix-up of boxes in your shop?  I show that we've only sold you one roll of film (60"), since Q1 (on 6/20).

Since this morning, we have found that this was a company in the middle east that uses another brand of film (apparently Titan), but cuts using XPEL software.  We asked that they take down any pictures that were not their own property.

hi Jeff

there wasnt a mix up at the shop i did the contract work ... there was no mix up as there are two types of films offered at this shop ... Suntek and Xpel ...

Not sure how u would know that i have bought one roll of film from you in Q1? as I do contract work for several companies here .... my work speaks for itself as ive had TWO redo's in 16 years ???????????? ... would be nice to toot my horn but thats a fact ... there are only two types of films that i use for installs as I do contract work my kits are supplied. cut. and car is prepped as I walk in the door ... I will not install any other film but Suntek or Xpel and knowing the difference between other films vs the two brands I would do a install. My name is attached to each install and my rep is like credit in a adult life .... use crap film or crap installs word gets around. Trust me I had calls from all over the USA. England and Korea regarding my post ... As im not here to bash but I had to let TWO vehicles go stating its XPEL in which i know it is not .... so as I have to redo these vehicles will you guys cut me a check for my labor?removal? prep? rental for my clients? because its not warranty due to error on Xpel's behalf ... Jeff im usually a lurker and never really post alot ... but it really got under my skin to have received nonXpel Ultimate but being charged for Ultimate ... And the company that I contract for are who purchased the film ... in which have 77 locations across the USA ... also I helped them reach out to Xpel 6 months ago to be their flagship carrier of ur film ... your welcome BTW ... not naming names until we speak but do remember I do contract work for over a dozen companies here ... In a nutshell the boxes were not switched ... the roll id number was outside of the tube on the plastic that protects the roll ... and I only install at any given time Suntek/STEK/Xpel no other films will I ever touch

For those of my friends that had text me today I tried to add caps where need be or CAPS for no reason ???????????? typing on my phone vs a PC <-- see caps its a little harder type esp after a long day of work!!

Have to correct myself on the two films i only work with ... just started playing with the STEK film on my personal 911 and few other cars

Correction Ive used three films in the last 6 months vs the two films I started talking about ????

Sounds like if speedytim is only using what is handed too him.... Perhaps the actual buyer of the film decided to try something new or cheaper from another source and got scammed ??

If all speedy does is install other product ??

They only use Xpel or Suntek and its for a very LARGE franchise .... using other than what is ordered by a client IS not a option ... like owning a chik fil a and trying to use mcdonalds southern style chicken because its cheaper ... cutting corners is a very big nono ... if i were installing for a independant company TTS this would be a very good point ????

If I have got this correct, Speedytim you buy pre-cut kits from your supplier not direct from the film manufacturer. If that is so I would have thought you should be taking it up with your supplier. If they are as big as you say they should have noticed any difference in the film when plotting and weeding. Any reimbursement for re-do's for supplying the wrong film would come from your supplier, as they are the ones you have the contract with, not the manufacturer.

Steve

If I have got this correct, Speedytim you buy pre-cut kits from your supplier not direct from the film manufacturer. If that is so I would have thought you should be taking it up with your supplier. If they are as big as you say they should have noticed any difference in the film when plotting and weeding. Any reimbursement for re-do's for supplying the wrong film would come from your supplier, as they are the ones you have the contract with, not the manufacturer.

Steve

:yeah   Take it up with Tint World.

Archived