Who know what is this?Xpel mergers Titan?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We (XPEL) do not make a product by that name.  As Jake mentioned "cut by XPEL" makes me believe that it is not an XPEL branded film.  Also, we only have one official distributor in China, and the URL listed is not theirs.

This is why they say to watermark all of your photos. This is what happens when you don't. If you mark it as yours, they can't steal it. Otherwise , you will have to fight to have it removed.

Once you put it out there, -- unmarked -- it's basically fair game. :twocents

I just want to tell everyone, these photos from xpel the only  distributor in China.xpel company only  distributor in China now has already started to aggressive propaganda it within China--(XPEL-TITANPRO).They use photographs and video from theft.xpel company not anybody understand what has happened?I just think this behavior is very shameful,ok!

weird thing happened today ... ive been doing installs for over 16 years and my accounts have a choice of films to choose from at various price points ... so the weird thing happened as i cracked a new box of xpel open ... had a weird feel as i didnt really notice since i was in a rush ... kits now cut from a new xpel box .... installed the bumper of a macan and noticed a tougher pull and figured its starting to cool off so stretch mite be a little harder and got the bumper on .... i take to the extra parts and stretched a mirror and noticed its not xpel??? as it left cracking or webbing .... so at this point im still baffled and continue with my install since i had the kit already cut ... applying the hood on a macan i notice stretching was a little tough and im a big guy ... continued the install anyway dont wanna waste film and im in a pinch to finish for porsche to pick up the macan. ... once i was finished with the install theres noticable finger blotches from having to lift the film and webbing from stretch ... still baffled as i continue ... finished up the install and decided to call xpel because nothing was right about the film as i had purchased and my client had paid for xpel ultimate film ... after calling xpel my rep said it was installer error ... lol ive been installing 16 years no error here ... then i said the film felt different and he said send it back and a new roll will be sent to me .... and i think to myself do i send it back ... was this a bait n switch when xpel was backordered when i placed the order? ... now ive sold a xpel cut kit plus ultimate film on a new porsche and it turns out to not be xpel film that was sold/sent to me ... my options are very small at this point because i bought xpel premium from xpel. the dealer paid for xpel premium and the install was not xpel premium by any means. ... and xpel DID not send me premium as it was in the xpel branded box the roll id was on the plastic vs the inner tube and the film cracked at a 1 inch pull .... after calling my xpel rep he said he will replace my roll with no questions asked at all !!! ... now ive sold a xpel kit on a new porsche in which the kit is indeed titan as i know its totan as ive installed this film on racecars as it tougher than xpel. racecars dont care of the looks from 5ft awy or 50ft away on tv. ... so goes back to the bait n switch ... purchased xpel and ended up with titan film at a time xpel was short film .... now did i pull a bait n switch with my dealership? .... almost like buying a rolex from the dist and buying it to stock only to sell it to a client and later finding out that its a fake .... calling the dist and them to tell u to send it back and itll be replaced ... now im faced with selling nonxpel film and troubling them to bring it back to the dealership getting a loaner car and redoing the film that was promised on the vehicle because xpel sent a nonxpel box of film that was paid for ... now if it was this easy and i let the clients and dealer sell sun tek or xpel why wouldnt i just put suntek on each car and sell it as xpel? ... because it would be wong as i feel this was wrong for xpel to send boxes of titan ad premium because they were backordered or whatever the excuse is/was .... sorry for my long rant but yes i was sent titan film sold as xpel ... i know the difference jeff .... been doing this 16 years .... now ive sold fake xpel to a porsche dealer and client ... think of the trouble i can be in ... and ive got my boxes and roll id to prove this plus the roll or two i still have. so now where do we go and how do u address the situation of the status??? .... do ya come clean n deny not sending other film as your own? .... remember i have proof and xpel clealy didnt question the rolls i received ... a simple send it back ... lol to cover up the bait n switch ... i look forward to ur reply

Archived