Who know what is this?Xpel mergers Titan?

If I have got this correct, Speedytim you buy pre-cut kits from your supplier not direct from the film manufacturer. If that is so I would have thought you should be taking it up with your supplier. If they are as big as you say they should have noticed any difference in the film when plotting and weeding. Any reimbursement for re-do's for supplying the wrong film would come from your supplier, as they are the ones you have the contract with, not the manufacturer.

Steve

:yeah Take it up with Tint World.

I think that's who he is talking about who were sent this product unless I misunderstood him?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have got this correct, Speedytim you buy pre-cut kits from your supplier not direct from the film manufacturer. If that is so I would have thought you should be taking it up with your supplier. If they are as big as you say they should have noticed any difference in the film when plotting and weeding. Any reimbursement for re-do's for supplying the wrong film would come from your supplier, as they are the ones you have the contract with, not the manufacturer.

Steve

:yeah Take it up with Tint World.

I think that's who he is talking about who were sent this product unless I misunderstood him?

He didn't say, but it is the only national franchise in GA with 3 locations.  

my response will be short and simple ... product was authentic xpel film ... no response from Jeff ... removed one kit today and redone it ... took pics too ... regardless it was authentic Xpel film that was sent and removed ... did not install Xpel this time around Suntek was applied ... long story short Xpel has not tried to contact and they knew it was a problem and simply said send it back no questions asked ... ???? back to installs as 3-5 cars a day takes lots of time

What I don't understand is if Tintworld supposedly received a different film, why is one of their installers blaming Xpel and taking it public so quickly.  Shouldn't Tintworld be the ones pissed off and contacting xpel?  Does this perhaps have to do that Speedytim is a distributor for Stek?   https://www.facebook.com/timstekusa  

I'm not sure if Jeff will see this but THIS IS WHAT THE E.T. IS DOING! 

They announce to the market it's a new product from Xpel. They take out every roll label and sell as bulk. Then they use the label to cut with these films. Because your price can not beat the competitor in China, they need cheaper films with pre-cut kits to beat others.

Your CEO chosen the money but not the right person in the market. Have FUN with your brand name. In Taiwan, the material installer receive is not even the genuine XPEL films. E.T. create them for you too.

longtimelurker ... im not here to bash any brand of film ... just pointing out that xpel has sent nonxpel film to their clients is all ... had to remove another install last night on a cayman gts ... had a few installers across the usa point out the SAME thing and even took the time to mail me their samples from a dec roll vs a current roll ... in fact the company that I have done the installs for called Xpel with a reply ... a simple send the roll back and we will replace it was their only answer to the situation ... and no return phone calls ... now for a few facts as someone brought up Stek film ... I was sent a sample as a few other shops around the USA and Georgia did as well on my behalf ... i did a simple install and was impressed ... contacted them regarding a USA dist. as there was none here ... so at sema i will sit down and go over details regarding their ppf ... Suntek has been the best film ive used and before that was Avery nano ... again i do contract work for over 12 locations here and started doing this 16 years ago. ... I will not do a install with any other brands besides xpel or suntek and as of today i will not do ANY xpel installs and attatch my name to it ... sorry it took me awhile to come and reply to the post ... im not the type of person to bash but xpel could of sent a simple pm or message ... trust me im a very busy guy and dont have a set of employees to do my dirty work i simply do it all

Archived