anybody can help me access to DAP?

I can't say I prefer one over the other. I have only used a handful of proform kits. I would always have options. If you have DAP you have Proform. I also have Trucut. But it's not in the same level as the other two. DAP and Proform have both been great so far. But like I said if you get DAP you get both.

I can't say I prefer one over the other. I have only used a handful of proform kits. I would always have options. If you have DAP you have Proform. I also have Trucut. But it's not in the same level as the other two. DAP and Proform have both been great so far. But like I said if you get DAP you get both.

I would like to say that if I get dap I get both but I cant because I don't buy xpel ppf,  so I would only get the proform kits.

I buy Xpel headlight and taillight films and every roll comes with a 50Square feet of cut code, have to save it for special moments lol

If I were you,I would get Proform forsure then. I would also get Trucut. I use Trucut for most Hood,fender,mirrors. It helps offset the cost of having to do a pay per cut like proform or DAP. What film are you using?

Currently offering the Llumar self healing ppf film. I dont like changing products. I have this loyalty issue, breaking up with your distributors is like breaking up with your girlfriend lol   "its not you its me"

Its also convenient to order from the same place when i'm offering llumar tint ect.

Archived