anybody can help me access to DAP?

That's interesting. Glad I already have it. Wounder why they did that? Seems like they would make killing on cut charges offering it to everyone. Mark up on PPF films must be pretty high pass that up.I am just speculating here I really don't know.

Called Xpel to purchase there program, apprently they dont offer the software anymore unless I purchase there film. LOL If you already have the software you get to keep it.

I'm sooooo disappointed.

This may not be entirely true.  They can deny you access to their patterns, however they CANNOT deny you access to the PROFORM patterns on the DAP.  Please feel free to contact them and let them know you want access to PROFORM patterns on the DAP and they cannot deny you (contractually they would be in violation if they did).  I will send an email to Ryan to help clarify any miscommunication with his office regarding this.  Any questions please feel free to contact me so I can assist further with getting you access to our patterns.  mike@proformdesign.com

I have had dap for a good while now. I never used the proform patterns.No reason why, just didn't. Well this month started to try out a few of them. So far they have been great. The Lexus ones we have used have been the best ones we have used yet. Great job :thumb guys. I am from a hand cut back ground and still hand cut a good amount. The proform patterns seem to be more of the style I would be if I was hand cutting, if that makes any sense.Need to get used to the format a bit more as far as the labeling. ie: "upper" instead of "hood". But great over all.

I have had dap for a good while now. I never used the proform patterns.No reason why, just didn't. Well this month started to try out a few of them. So far they have been great. The Lexus ones we have used have been the best ones we have used yet. Great job :thumb guys. I am from a hand cut back ground and still hand cut a good amount. The proform patterns seem to be more of the style I would be if I was hand cutting, if that makes any sense.Need to get used to the format a bit more as far as the labeling. ie: "upper" instead of "hood". But great over all.

Thanks for the props on the fitment of our patterns Jake.  Would love to hear more feedback as you continue to use them.  Thanks for giving them a shot and we look forward to you using more of them!

I used the Mercedes S550 coupe pattern today. I never cut out the park sensors in the patterns. I just hand cut them. Been screwed to many times with them being off. I decided to try them out in this pattern today. The whole pattern fit perfect and the sensors lined up in the correct spots. Very impressed so far. I will continue to try them out. It's nice to compare the patterns from DAP and proform and decide on what Iooks best before I cut it.

I used the Mercedes S550 coupe pattern today. I never cut out the park sensors in the patterns. I just hand cut them. Been screwed to many times with them being off. I decided to try them out in this pattern today. The whole pattern fit perfect and the sensors lined up in the correct spots. Very impressed so far. I will continue to try them out. It's nice to compare the patterns from DAP and proform and decide on what Iooks best before I cut it.

I really want to know which is prefered

Archived