Clear plex

We do carry it at Shadow Shield and sell it by the foot 36",48" and 60". If you have any question or concerns please contact us at 1.866.797.5487.

Thanks

Nuno Ferrreira

Off-topic...

Hi Nuno,

Are you portuguese ? You speak Portuguese? I am Portuguese :D !

Greetings.

Hello Nuno,

I am very pleased see a Portuguese working in the industry in the US and here in the forum!

I work on my own and am trained in PPF Ventureshield UK since 2006 and also apply window film in Portugal. However this line of business here is not very easy ...

I am thinking to start with Clear Plex too. If you can give me some tips, it would be fantastic!

Greetings fellow countryman.

I've contacted Bray and never got a response. Never heard anything bad about clear plex

I tried it about 3 years ago... didn't last very long. Once the top coat starting getting nicks in it then it kept flaking off. Also one of my big concerns with film on a windshield is the liability. If you install film on a windshield... which is illegal... and someone gets in a wreck then they can come back and sue you if they say their vision was distorted. I am hoping that they have a good legal disclaimer that will hold up in court... but I never saw any print information from the manufacturer. So who knows. Great idea. I have installed Suntek PPF on my windshield and 8 months later it is doing ok. Has a couple of nicks in it due to large rocks hitting it but was worked well. I only use it on my personal vehicles though.

Archived