Please give a fair evaluation of insiders! Thank you very much.

What brand? Possibly overstretched at time of install? Were any other vehicles done with that same roll? To much we don't know.

I wouldn't go after them for this. Where would you start, besides tell them you bought it from them? You will spend three times as much paper chasing and still get no where.

Good luck

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what you described and from the pictures, it looks like adhesive delam. Sometimes that can happen in the states during the cold months in the northern climates where the temps go very low and if you don't use a steamer or something to warm the film, it will typically separate which is why I always recommend a steamer for removal. Down south, that's not usually an issue or during the summer months here in Boston, you can leave it outside for a little bit and the sun will warm it up. In this case, it looks like the material is completely bad and had adhesive failure which is causing the delam issue. First sign to run is when the supplier says the product has no warranty. Not worth the risk. Wrappro is right, lots of bait and switch out in Asia with name brands. Sorry for your predicament.

From what you described and from the pictures, it looks like adhesive delam. Sometimes that can happen in the states during the cold months in the northern climates where the temps go very low and if you don't use a steamer or something to warm the film, it will typically separate which is why I always recommend a steamer for removal. Down south, that's not usually an issue or during the summer months here in Boston, you can leave it outside for a little bit and the sun will warm it up. In this case, it looks like the material is completely bad and had adhesive failure which is causing the delam issue. First sign to run is when the supplier says the product has no warranty. Not worth the risk. Wrappro is right, lots of bait and switch out in Asia with name brands. Sorry for your predicament.

I hope to get a fair treatment. Because I paste the different vehicles and different film circle。I here temperature similar to Florida

Archived