Business Logo

Thank you so much for the help guys! im gonna send him an email tonight. I really appreciate it. That black Diamond Logo is bad ass man. 99 designs was the first place I checked out. I was really anxious and excited to use them because the idea of it sounds really cool but if you read reviews they are TERRIBLE! almost every single review is someone saying how bad they were ripped off and how amateur the designs are. nothing like the examples that they show you on their website. Basically what I needed was someone that one of you guys has already used and they did a nice professional job. Now I know what i'm getting into. I feel like a business logo is kind of like a first impression so I want it to look professional. Thanks guys!

I sent Richard a message through Email, Facebook and his website and haven't gotten a response yet. Looks like their hasn't been much activity from him on any of his social media sites either . Hmmmm. Maybe he doesn't check his messages until Monday's. His style is awesome. Go's really well with the line of work we are in .hopefully I hear back from him.

Archived