Patterns for Kia Cee'd from Llumar?

Hi, newbie to this forum, hello everybody.

I have a problem. I would like to use some Llumars' ppf to very common car, Kia Cee'd. The dealer says patterns doesn't exist in Llumars program, but they should appear to there "soon". They told me this 2 weeks ago. New Cee'd was published about one year ago.

Well, what makes it difficult for me to understand is the case of new Kia Optima State Wagon. It was published 2 months ago and Llumar dealer says they have all ppf formulas for this Optima though it was published only 2 months ago?

How can this be? They have been selling Kia Cee'd about one year and no formulas at all yet to this model? I am pretty newbie for this business please somebody tell me if this is normal or not?

Which one? Kia Cee'd is here in Finland and I guess in whole Europe (Finkand locates in Northern Europe) among soldest Kias models. Maybe carrying some other name on the other side of the sea? Looks like this:

https://www.google.fi/search?q=kia+ceed&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV96CkppXRAhUBHywKHWwmAhYQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511

Kia Optima sw on the other hand is sw model about Optima. Kia Optima has pretty long history and sw was just released. Here is also pic of Kia Optima sw.

https://www.google.fi/search?q=kia+optima+sw&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8ubXqppXRAhWK2SwKHbw-CLIQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511

^ Yes, that is the missing model. So, it looks like this model is not imported to the States. Does Llumar have kits only for cars that are sold in US?

So, when the model is anyway existing and is very popular on this corner of the world, how long I have to wait for ready kit by Llumar?

We have it in ours, but we have an international database along with our North American. Even if a model is sold in Europe and in the US, the models typically vary based on laws for turn signals and whatnot. Seems like you need to be working with a software program that has a European database to suit your needs. You can PM me and I can link you up to our international rep who is based in the UK. We can get you the demo version to tryout for a couple cuts. 

So he is alive after all! Thanks for your kind offer, but I think I really have to work this out with my dealer. He is european dealer, but said they don't have it.

Any ideas how long it should take until patterns appear to database?

Archived