Most effective Facebook Marketing categories

What's up everyone. I am a day away from starting my Facebook advertisements and I'm just curious as to what audience categories other business owners find to be most effective in pulling in the right customers looking for window tint; or what have you all found or figured out that works the best. I would very much appreciate any advice that anyone could give me!! Thanks!!

We do 2 types of advertising on FB.  First is the page itself focusing on Likes...we do not spend much money here.  The second is promoting specific posts showcasing vehicles, jobs, specials, etc.  You will have 3 options...to the people that like you page, to them and their friends, or a new audience.  I prefer the 3rd option since the people that like out page already knows us.

I personally like the "people who like your page, and their friends" I seem to get the biggest response from it. Maybe the reason being their friends see the ad, see that Joe blow had their car tinted there so he gets his done. I suggest trying them all to see which one works best for you.

ok, thanks guys. I know you also have 3 categories you can pick for you audience. Do you guys find that any particular category is best? Like for instance, Vehicles /automotive window film/ Boats are three options you can pick. I didn't know if any of yall find certain categories best.

Archived