3M scotchcal pro.

I tried a roll of it. Personally I wasn't a fan. I felt it left a lot of marks that wouldn't heal. Just wasn't a quality finish. Suntek and Xpel are far superior in my opinion. When I tried it was last January. Not sure if they made any changes to it since then. I know a guy who swears by it, but he also works for 3M hahaha

I'm using the Scotchgard Pro line. The latest update to it seems to have taken care of the issues I was having with it, so far anyway. As far as a comparison to other manufacturers I can really help since I was using the old Scotchgard before. The current version is self healing really well for me and the clarity is fantastic.

I'm using the Scotchgard Pro line. The latest update to it seems to have taken care of the issues I was having with it, so far anyway. As far as a comparison to other manufacturers I can really help since I was using the old Scotchgard before. The current version is self healing really well for me and the clarity is fantastic.

That's good to know it's improved! One thing I love about 3M is their service. I haven't been overly happy with Xpel lately, so I might just order a new roll of the Pro and see how it goes.

That's good to know it's improved! One thing I love about 3M is their service. I haven't been overly happy with Xpel lately, so I might just order a new roll of the Pro and see how it goes.
If you are going to give it another go I believe that you need a roll produced after June or July of '16 for the latest version. They changed the liner too so it's a lot easier to peel as well :thumb

Archived