Tinter wanted

Guest solarguy

Guest solarguy

Wanted experienced window tinter in the Phoenix Az area, east valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler. Flat glass, auto and Solar Graphics. Posible sales work also.

Guest Readyman

It's funny how alot of guys will @#$% about the cold winters and slow season where they live. But given the chance to move to a warm climate where there's year around work they all run the other way. :spit

Guest Sprinter

warm climate, we had 2 weeks worth of winter we reached 92 degrees in march a few records were broken. plenty of work and sunshine just got to stay motivated when every girl you see is wearing shorts and a crop top or tank top!

Guest Sprinter

come to think of it look up joe at altered element he has an add that pops up every now and then on here you can find him in the tinters registry and I'll be talking to him on monday and I'll pass on you phone # to him he does mostly flat work.

where are you located?

I'm mobile in the phownix area and your part of the valley I'd rather not be in at all.

Guest motintz
Wanted experienced window tinter in the Phoenix Az area, east valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler. Flat glass, auto and Solar Graphics.  Posible sales work also.

[*]139106

hello, I know this is an old ad, but I was curious if, you had any position's avaliable?? Flat glass, sales and/or tinting. I live in the Valley, and have 8 years exp. 7 auto, 1 yr flat glass. if so,,

motintz@hotmail.com

:spit

Guest Guest
Wanted experienced window tinter in the Phoenix Az area, east valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler. Flat glass, auto and Solar Graphics.  Posible sales work also.

[*]139106

Guest Guest

[*]139106

Guest Guest_Tim McCalman_*
Wanted experienced window tinter in the Phoenix Az area, east valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler. Flat glass, auto and Solar Graphics.? Posible sales work also.

[*]139106

[*]302506

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

Guest metintguy
Wanted experienced window tinter in the Phoenix Az area, east valley, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler. Flat glass, auto and Solar Graphics.? Posible sales work also.

[*]139106

[*]302506

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

[*]302507

Hi, Please leave a email address so I may contact you. Thank You, Very interested individual.

Archived