Does Tint Film Have a "Side"?

Hi, new member here!  This might be a silly question, but I was wondering if tint film has a "side".  Is there an inner side (inside of the car) and an outer side (window side) of tint, or can it be applied either way?

I tried doing a simple Google search but couldn't find any relevant posts.  Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, Reddie said:

Hi, new member here!  This might be a silly question, but I was wondering if tint film has a "side".  Is there an inner side (inside of the car) and an outer side (window side) of tint, or can it be applied either way?

I tried doing a simple Google search but couldn't find any relevant posts.  Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum Reddie.  Like @no ma'am said. The adhesive is protected by a clear release liner. Kinda hard to make it look good :twocents

Follow the link to my website on this post if you are interested in learning how to tint for full or part time. Takes lots of practice then practice!  Also as a new member go ahead and enter the raffle for a set of my Learning Library DVDs.... someone is going to win :woot2

Cheers

Stan

Just noticed my website doesn't show on my phone.  

http://www.autowindowtinting.com 

Archived