Damn Milwaukee Heatguns!!

I'm gonna stick up for the little guy here and say buy a Wagner or equivalent.  I've had the same $25 el cheapo for over 2 years.  It hasn't failed me once.

How do you store your heat guns when not in use? I set mine on the ground and some times I put them down a little hard. :rollin Can those heat guns take a little bit of that?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

I've had one of my porter cables for over 5 years. the other one is over 4 years old. :rollin they have a nice stand on them so you don't have to lay them down. spent $125 on the first one, spent $100 on the second one. best heat gun I've ever used.

most people don't like them cause they're big and heavy. (metint said it felt like a bazooka. :rollin ) if Braud Spectrum is "man" enough to handle one, then you guys shouldn't have a problem. :lol (no offense BS)

is there a "beating a dead horse" emoticon?? :thumb

spend 80 bucks on a Makita heat gun. Best 80 bucks you will ever spend on a tool for tinting glass. I have had 2 of them for about a year now and still going strong.

:rollin True statement unless you have used a porter cable. :rollin

Now if I can only find one Makita that is. I would like to try a PC to. Home Depot carries PC name but I didn't see a heatgun.

Guest thetintshop
I would like to try a PC to.  Home Depot carries PC name but I didn't see a heatgun.

they can order one for you. but you can get one online cheaper.

Archived