UK Tint Laws - UK Guys

Guest DapaaTints

Guest DapaaTints

One for the U.K guys - did anyone of you see the national news coverage re: UK Tint Laws?

A friend called me last nite and mentioned it, just wondered what was the topic of conversation.

Guest DapaaTints

It was on the main news and they were discussing tightening up on the law for front windows and a maximum of 30% light transmission - I am trying to search the news to see if I can find anything. I will let you know when I find something.

Guest Tint Wiz

The new`s said 70% is the law but it doe`s not mention window tint ,it say`s light transmisson and I think no one has been prosecuted as yet just to make the front door`s lighter I myself was pulled by the LAW he tested my window`s and said I only had 17.6 % of light transmisson so make it lighter some people have come back to my shop to have there front`s taken off all together

A customer of mine wanted to have his son`s car tinted so he went to police station and asked about the law`s and they said no tint LAW exists so make your own mind up :shiz:shiz

Guest sdtintin

there is a law on the vlt of the front windows be it std glass or tinted ,I looked into this a while back ,well a soliciter friend did n its summat to do with the vehicle regulations act 1986 il try n sort out the proper document etc for ya ,its kinds strange reading with loadsa big words to try n confuse us lol

Archived