The Routine

On 6/17/2017 at 0:20 AM, TINT said:

...walking around your bay when you clearly have signs that no customers allowed in work area. 

Customer 10 minutes away calls and says she's bringing her boyfriend he wants to see how to tint so he can do his car, I reply "No problem I charge $500 to show people how to tint any car (I don't), I also know of much more advanced classes I can give you the phone numbers". That's why I have a door between the people and the shop, it's a work area.

I mostly tell people it's like when I pee, it doesn't work how I want when someone is watching. 

On 6/17/2017 at 9:33 PM, Angelo said:

i want to scream every time i hear "oh it goes on the outside?" which is at least 3 times a week :pullinghair

I hear the same thing especially in the warmer months when the bay doors are open! It is one of the most annoying statements that customers make. Followed up by me explaining "No, I'm just shrinking the film to the curvature of your glass, it still has a clear coat on the film. Which comes off as I start to install the film ??‍♂️

7 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

You ever have somebody jump in there car and roll the window down to ask you "how long did you say i have to wait before rolling the windows down " ? 

yep....once....got me an assault charge, so didn't happen a second time. :lol 

6 hours ago, Slick said:

yep....once....got me an assault charge, so didn't happen a second time. :lol 

LMAO ! Only one that almost caught me a charge is when a customer came in and grabbed me by the shirt screaming " you owe me a stereo seeing how mine will no longer work cause of your shit tint job " long story short,me removing the sticker that has " stereo will not work if removed " printed on it got this inbreed thick neck all flexing on me...it took every fiber of my being not to jump that counter and drop him like a bad habit :smh

Archived