Reverse roll back glass

I dont quite understand the reverse roll.  I know its simple but heres what i dont understand.    When i watch some videos on this they roll it up and unroll in the car with the liner facing installer.     but when i roll it up and unroll on inside the liner is facinf glass.  What am i doing wrong? 

After shrink on backglass you slowly peel the liner and wet the glue side and put the liner back on and roll it up with the liner on the inside and get in the car with it and start unrolling it on the glass from a side

That way is good for bigger people that cant Franky it in the car and get it on the glass to good but since 1989 i reverse rolled a(1 car,lol) Notchback mustang with roll bars that i really couldnt get in there with a big peeled piece of tint

@DOOTINT  You left out one part on your explanation , and @FehrTintGuy  this is where you are having your problem.  

You should have a piece of liner showing at the beginning of your roll ( aka, after you spray and roll it up for install) 

When you start your unroll for install = make sure you are grabbing the liner and allowing it to fall into the car as you unroll.  Otherwise it will just be on the inside when you get it unrolled. :thumb2   You're welcome.  

Archived