Just saw the exact same thing on one of the Facebook groups.  Once the jeep sat out in the the sun the dash started peeling up.  If I remember correctly, they were going to remove the tint and see if the dealer would cover it under warranty.  Not sure what the outcome was.

Sorry that happened, best of luck to you guys.

Hopefully you know someone at a Chrysler dealership, I got them to warranty the dash.  They are having a ton of problems with those anyway. The one I tinted did the same and it barely got water on it.  I am probably over cautious when installing film on a windshield, everything is covered and I never rinse it like a normal window. 

Obviously, I had to remove the film and clean it up so it never looked like anyone worked on it.  I did not re-tint! I'm pretty sure it would have just done it again, I compt the fee for the rest of the vehicle for that customers trouble, and they were satisfied.

On 7/20/2017 at 2:23 PM, Apex Tint said:

Just saw the exact same thing on one of the Facebook groups.  Once the jeep sat out in the the sun the dash started peeling up.  If I remember correctly, they were going to remove the tint and see if the dealer would cover it under warranty.  Not sure what the outcome was.

Sorry that happened, best of luck to you guys.

Facebook Groups? I want in. How do i find them?