So we tinted this Jeep Grand Cherokee. 2015, 14, or 16 cant remember. so we have had to re do this windshield, this was our second attemp because for some reason we just cant please this customer. So here are the picture that say we suposedly burned his dash.... we have never used a heat gun on the inside of  the vehicle. could this have been an imperfection already done to the vehicle and theyre just now noticing it because of the windshield tint? we need help asap haha

How would we have layed the tint if the dash was up onto the window? and before they came and picked the vehicle up, I went out there and looked at the bottom of the glass to make sure everything was layed down near the dot matrix at the bottom...... Im in aww

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed.jpg

I hate to say it,, but it looks like the slip solution has caused the vinyl on the dash to shrink and release after it got wet and dried. :dunno  

While I don't think it is totally your fault,, I do think you might have accelerated the *going bad process* that was already happening. :twocents  

29 minutes ago, Bham said:

I hate to say it,, but it looks like the slip solution has caused the vinyl on the dash to shrink and release after it got wet and dried. :dunno  

While I don't think it is totally your fault,, I do think you might have accelerated the *going bad process* that was already happening. :twocents  

:yeah 

9 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

I was thinking the same, too much slip solution getting on the dash.  If you guys didn't notice something looking like that prior to installation, then it is fair to say it happened because of the installation.

Especially since they have already done it twice.  That's a lot of slip.  

Them dodge helped(jeep)dashes dont need any help falling apart and basically they are rattle traps

A tint shop around here makes people sign a waiver to exempt them from any tint related issues and in the fine print exempts them from any damage caused to the auto sounds bad but some custys are from hell

Not sure what to tell you on this and since 1989 i have only had to 1/2 pay for a rear door glass window regulater unit that failed when i rolled the window down/power window=$75 of the $150 and i fixed other stuff i have messed up for sure lol