Antique Green Automotive Glass *FILM?*

Looking for a match to the antique green glass that is in the old Buick's.  

Does Huper Optik or anyone else have a 70% or 80% that is green?? :?    that will match this antique factory glass?? 

I saw the pic that @Naples Tint Company posted in the POTW and it was rather greenish, and I thought that might be the first place to look after seeing that pic.

But looking for all options from you guys that work on a lot of these antique classics.  

Thank you in advance for the help. :thanks  :beer  

See if you can get a sample of pearl ceramic 76 from express. I used to have a book with it in it but if course i can't find it now. That line has a green hue to it for sure. Also there's perspective 70 but you're going to pay a pretty penny for that. 

10 hours ago, Bham said:

Looking for a match to the antique green glass that is in the old Buick's.  

Does Huper Optik or anyone else have a 70% or 80% that is green?? :?    that will match this antique factory glass?? 

I saw the pic that @Naples Tint Company posted in the POTW and it was rather greenish, and I thought that might be the first place to look after seeing that pic.

But looking for all options from you guys that work on a lot of these antique classics.  

Thank you in advance for the help. :thanks  :beer  

Richard from solar graphics would have exactly the color you need, but I'm not sure how easy the installation would be on an antique car. No other film that I know of would come close at that VLT. http://www.coloredfilms.com/ is the site and they have a lot of green options. Durability is good from what I have heard. We have been using their products for a year in specialty applications. Make sure you get a chance talk to Richard, he is brilliant when it comes to window film.

Archived