Best paper towel test !

16 hours ago, Ryker said:

I all but eliminated using paper towels. I will use maybe two paper towels a day on a normal day. I got glass microfiber towels that I use for wiping my squeegee and final wipes on the tinted windows and regular microfiber towel that I use for door panels and outside wiping.

I still use Bounty paper towels for my choice and paper towels though for the ones that I do use.

Bounty is good thanks...do you have link for glass  microfibers are they waffle type??? Thanks ryker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Bounty is good thanks...do you have link for glass  microfibers are they waffle type??? Thanks ryker

yes the glass microfiber I use is a waffle type.  I bought mine from my Meguiars detail supply.

5 hours ago, coast2coasttinting said:

The only place you'll find paper towels at my shop is in my restroom. For tinting I use reclaimed huck towels. They are by far superior to any paper towel I have ever used. Plus they can be washed and reused. 

Where you get them amazon any links???

Archived