Bottom loading bomb drop

Just now, quality tintz said:

What's crazy is he said use dawn not baby shampoo for extra slide

Yeah you don't need to use J&J but A Lot of people do. I use it and love it but it's personal preference for what everyone uses. Try them all to find what works for you. I use what I call "super soap" when installing which is a 6 count of J&J in a standard spray bottle. That's some slide right there. When I bottom load I soak the hell out the bottom portion of the glass to make sure i get a smooth slide.

4 minutes ago, Aesop_Rock said:

Yeah you don't need to use J&J but A Lot of people do. I use it and love it but it's personal preference for what everyone uses. Try them all to find what works for you. I use what I call "super soap" when installing which is a 6 count of J&J in a standard spray bottle. That's some slide right there. When I bottom load I soak the hell out the bottom portion of the glass to make sure i get a smooth slide.

Thanks man helps alot...people like you make this site kool thanks for help...

Did that guy in the middle video just bottom drop with the seal in???? I only bottom drop on cars that I can't get consistantly good installs on half n halfing and if the seals pull easily. I find That it takes me longer to fool with the seals than to just half and half on easy cars like nissans and Kia/Hyundai Unless it's an avenger or Lexus LS. Then I am forced to pull panels. So far those are the only two I've had to rip shit apart to get a great install on

4 minutes ago, Quadrunnerjake said:

Did that guy in the middle video just bottom drop with the seal in???? I only bottom drop on cars that I can't get consistantly good installs on half n halfing and if the seals pull easily. I find That it takes me longer to fool with the seals than to just half and half on easy cars like nissans and Kia/Hyundai Unless it's an avenger or Lexus LS. Then I am forced to pull panels. So far those are the only two I've had to rip shit apart to get a great install on

Yes that was panel on and seal in. I can only do that oon a few select vehicles where the seal is extremely loose. I typically pull panel and or seal. I recently purchased a tool though that does help me bottom load without taking anything apart.