Just shoot me

Working by myself again because nobody can show up of for work on time and every day,anyway booked a week out only to have 3 cancellations this morning 1) got called in to work 2) ac is going out 3) didn't realize the dealer already tinted there car when you are working by yourself scheduling key.:(

Life gives you lemons . . . .make lemonade. . . .im solo and mobile right now but eventually want to own a shop and have somebody working for me, Im looking forward to your headaches LOL

. . . .  

1 hour ago, Mr paladin said:

Working by myself again because nobody can show up of for work on time and every day,anyway booked a week out only to have 3 cancellations this morning 1) got called in to work 2) ac is going out 3) didn't realize the dealer already tinted there car when you are working by yourself scheduling key.:(

Cheers! 3 cancellations in just a morning means you have quite a few bookings within typical day.
Look on the bright side, your overall business must be good. Many tint shops survive on just 2 or less bookings a day. 

8 hours ago, Mr paladin said:

Where's your shop bro??or what town ya work in I mean 

up here most people call custy day before to confirm. always try to get cars to drop off when you open and waiters little later.  say your 9 cancels what do you do but lose money.   how many here know how much it cost to have an empty bay.  sales pays tech by booking, tech pays sales by installing,  then pay all the overhead and whats left owner gets.  funny, most owners think they pay employees

Archived