Back glass tint removal damage waiver

So recently I had a regular customer ask for tint removal on the back half of a 2015 Mercedes E-class. Basically customer bought the car like that and wanted something lighter. Since they were regular customers and I got distracted and forgot to tell them that removal can cause damage to the defrost lines. Since I messed up and forgot I owe them a new back glass. Replaced with oem glass. A $1000 mistake. This has since made me think of a new process to prevent this from happening again. Does anyone use a damage waiver/ release of liability that has to be signed for removal of the back glass? If so can you post it. I would like some ideas of what to write on such a form. Thanks 

Yeah, removing tint on the rear screen from an E-Class is a no no. I'm not sure about any other Mercedes models, maybe someone from experience can confirm if its the same?, but I never attempt to remove the back tint on that car, they're guaranteed to damage the defroster lines. 

We have all customers (retail and service) sign our receipts which covers refunds, possible damage to the vehicle or them from using any of our products and/or services, etc.  We also cover the possible damage to rear window during removal when talking to the customer.  However if it is anything we damage, we will replace it.