Squeegee hardness

Out of curiosity, won't a softer squeegee leave trash behind. I have been using the same squeegee for a while now and it's beginning to leave streaks. I ordered what I thought was the same squeegee but they seem an it more softer than my firm squeegee I have been using. My question is, will a softer squeegee leave trash behind, or as long as there are no streaks, will the pass be clean? Thanks

I like the harder one, I bought one from window film supplies and then my harder one I have been using off of amazon. Can't seem to find it on amazon so I may get the orange turbo off of window film supplies. Will too hard of a squeegee leave trash? Mr paladin

3 hours ago, IPATinting said:

I like the harder one, I bought one from window film supplies and then my harder one I have been using off of amazon. Can't seem to find it on amazon so I may get the orange turbo off of window film supplies. Will too hard of a squeegee leave trash? Mr paladin

I like the Clear better than the Orange for cleaning, the Orange has a drag about it that i don't work well with.

Edited by Tint Slayer

7 hours ago, IPATinting said:

Out of curiosity, won't a softer squeegee leave trash behind. I have been using the same squeegee for a while now and it's beginning to leave streaks. I ordered what I thought was the same squeegee but they seem an it more softer than my firm squeegee I have been using. My question is, will a softer squeegee leave trash behind, or as long as there are no streaks, will the pass be clean? Thanks

Black turbo good for cleaning or soft yellow....but soft black and yellow not that good for install does not push out much water!!!!! You have to use hard yellow or blue Max afterwards....

Edited by quality tintz