Don't use Race Deck. I spent 4k for it in my shop. Water never dried completely under it. Over time it would start to stink. Tile pop up when you turn on it. Stop a little to quick, the tiles would slide the whole 2k square feet of floor and buckle it.It does not clean well either. Ripped it all out.  It's probably good for a show floor that you park a Ferrari  on just to stare at it. Not good for an actual working shop. Then I had a company come in and do some floor coating that is supposed to be some crazy stuff that bonds with the concrete. They ground the floor down and all that stuff. Again about 4k to do it all. Well I am in Utah and it snows, people use studded snow tires. When you pull in our shop you have to turn in . They tore up the floor the first winter. Now that the floor has spots that have torn up, if I wanted to I could probably rip the whole floor up in a huge sheet from one end to the other.So much for bonding to the concrete. @TintWizard  has been talking about is pond liner for years. I should have just done that to begin with. Or just clean and seal you concrete with a commercial sealer and call it good.

I just took this picture 10 minutes ago and yes the floor is dirty because it's being used to make money lol.

So we are in the thick of winter right now, I use 4 buckets on each side for the "drip main areas of a car" for winter run off, the first pond liner you see, if you look in the corner you'll see it pinned, that's for water eventually collects without hitting my drywall, simply suck it up with a shopvac, the rest of the floors done in pondliner. Never peels, you never slip, easy to clean, easy to sweep, does not collect dust to become airborne. It truly is forever. As I said, I've been dealing with shop floors for over 30 years in respect to tinting, this has been the best solution I have found to date

015176f6e9d4401f07b911f730caf380.jpg

1 hour ago, TintWizard said:

I just took this picture 10 minutes ago and yes the floor is dirty because it's being used to make money lol.

So we are in the thick of winter right now, I use 4 buckets on each side for the "drip main areas of a car" for winter run off, the first pond liner you see, if you look in the corner you'll see it pinned, that's for water eventually collects without hitting my drywall, simply suck it up with a shopvac, the rest of the floors done in pondliner. Never peels, you never slip, easy to clean, easy to sweep, does not collect dust to become airborne. It truly is forever. As I said, I've been dealing with shop floors for over 30 years in respect to tinting, this has been the best solution I have found to date

015176f6e9d4401f07b911f730caf380.jpg

Pickup that damn razor blade already lol

I am thinking of using the pond liner right as you pull in the shop. Roll the edge in sand bags and create a wash area that will keep the water in like a trough. Then it can be quickly squeegeed out the door. 

18 hours ago, Jake said:

I am thinking of using the pond liner right as you pull in the shop. Roll the edge in sand bags and create a wash area that will keep the water in like a trough. Then it can be quickly squeegeed out the door. 

I was looking to see if they have curbs so i can make a spot to pull in, i can't have the water go to the sides of my shop or it floods the building next door, i was wanting to put curbs up along the wall but was wondering if there was something like the pond liner but with 5 or 6" curbs to keep the water in. I'm still trying to figure this all out. I'm probably just going to have a concrete floor that i mop a lot.

Correct . It acts as a "shallow bathtub" that you can drive over . You just clamp the corners