Tint job peeling around Dot Matrix

I got my windshield tinted about a week and half ago with Llumar FormulaOne Classic 50%. Well I noticed the tint peeling and not adhering to the dot matrix border around the edge. This is the small dot matrix border around most windshields, not the big dot matrix area at the top. It's been pretty cold out so i wonder if that has something to do with it. It is not sticking to it at all (not talking about the silvering that happens between the dots), but peeling at the edges.

Can this be fixed or needs to be redone? I really hope I don't have to get my windshield redone again.

9 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I would suggest taking it in to have it looked at. It may be able to just be pushed back down and stick fine without redoing it. Those Ford's have some tricky dots sometimes and are known to do that. 

Thanks-

I know sometimes it's almost impossible to get the tint to stick in between the dots on the edges but this isn't even sticking on top of the dots. I don't know if they tried sanding them down. I tried to carefully use my finger to poke at it to see if it would stick but it wouldnt. Hopefully the shop has a trick to get it to stick.

I have noticed the same thing with ford fit edge. It has a hard time sticking and wants to curl away. If it is the sides and can be accessed, a bit of pro bond on a Q-tip will do the trick. Or if you can wait until it is hot, let the windshield get really hot in the sun then it may stick down with pressure. 

Yeah. I took it back....they were able to push it back down with a hard card. My installer took the extra step of also very carefully hitting the edges with some heat. He basically told me it's as good as it's going to get and it looks alot better. But I imagine once we hit summertime, it 'll get a good dose of strong sunlight and get a little better. But it's for sure laying down now.