questions on small tiny bubbles

Check your squeegees, make sure the edge that slides on the film is smooth, and burl free.

When applying film, make sure when u rub the water out in between the film and window, u r over laping your strokes nice and firmly.

When u think your finished with the car put the car in the sun u will immediately see white or a blur of black. Push it out ASAP if it is white.

Dirt does, and will not push out! Chalk it up, and redo the window!

film brand unknown..bought off ebay ..marketed as suntek..but im confident its not...did meter out to the marketed vlt shade though.

car is a 2012 camry..the pic is of side slide window.

its been 2 weeks since applied...you still think a water bubble like this will dry out?

car is garaged when not driven as a daily driver so its not exposed to sun all day

i have to redo the window for other reasons..but asking about these bubbles so i know how to improve the redo

2 hours ago, tools said:

film brand unknown..bought off ebay ..marketed as suntek..but im confident its not...did meter out to the marketed vlt shade though.

car is a 2012 camry..the pic is of side slide window.

its been 2 weeks since applied...you still think a water bubble like this will dry out?

car is garaged when not driven as a daily driver so its not exposed to sun all day

i have to redo the window for other reasons..but asking about these bubbles so i know how to improve the redo

There is one of your problems right there and needs to be in the sun direct sunlight for at least a couple of days or it will never dry