Roland vs Graphtec

4 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

So the damage was done during return ship? Surely it was insured. I would think someone would have to cover the damage for you. 

Nope they didn't insure it Sigh warehouse blames Fed-ex and Fed ex blames sign warehouse, I closed my shop for a day and drove 600 miles round trip to hand it to them undamaged to avoid this but they ship these things on a daily basis and should of taken better care packing it as well as insuring it .

This is the email I sent before I took it to them. Thank you Daniel since I have never shipped anything Freight before I decided I'm just going to go ahead and drive it up there in person on Wednesday next week the 22nd then you guys can repair it and ship it back to me thank you.Mike

Edited by Mr paladin

I think that is just beyond allowable. I would sue everyone. That sort of negligence is inept and inexcusable. I did notice that customer service is severely lacking. I had a rubber bumper break that is a carriage stop. Called for two days only to have them tell me they don't have replacements. Called Graphtec...same part on theirs and they don't stock it either. Told me to get online and try to find something "close" and it should work..WTF. Sorry you had that happen. If it was packed inadequately it is on Signwarehouse. It is also on Fedex for accepting it. I would keep calling until someone listens. That is terrible...so sorry you had that experience. 

I have 2 Q42s and 1 Q64. Mine have worked great right out of the box and I wouldn't take anything for them...but stories like the above concern me when the day comes and I need help or repair for my $11k investment. Last week Signwarehouse was telling folks the machines had almost no negotiation on price due to tariffs on Chinese goods...these are made in Japan. Now it appears the clowns in the shipping department don't care to properly pack and ship machines sent in for repair.  Very troubling and disappointing.