We are having bandwidth issues

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Suggestion. Do not allow ppl to post base less messages. A lot of ppl here are doing it, just to get their post numbers up. I think that will help. All the other boards that ia m a member like the club240sx etc, admins there do not allow base less post. They first edit it and if the member is doing it they give em warning. :rollin

Guest Blade

I like clicking on the pictures. They usually screw up the page size like OT said. And I also like seeing how many people have viewed the attachments. I'll go and get rid of my signature crap now.

As for the medals............ :rollin

I don't know much about the tinkering on the other end TD, so forgive me if this is a silly question...can you have it where members that value some of the websites features more than others can pay for that option (eg . 500-1000 K pic. option/ banner,badges, etc)

Kinda like cablevue...if you like PPV movies, the individual pays a little extra for it :rollin

Archived