Avery Supreme Protection Film vs Clearguard Nano

Has anyone had any experience either of these films in regards to adhesive strength (needs to resist pull back, needs to have supreme edge sealing) and stretchibility? Are these infused top coats like the old avery ppf or is this a top coated film like llumar and xpel? Would be looking to keep one roll of highly stretchable film just for ultra deep recesses (stamps on f350 hoods) and one piece mirrors, tailgates etc. If not these films which film would be most suitable for "things you probably shouldn't one piece but will try anyways" cheers! 

Not sure about the Avery Supreme, as it isn’t available in the US at this time. 

Pretty much any film out out there will go into Super Duty lettering though.  It’s more about technique than it is film. 

I definitely agree its about technique, but without cheap and effective learning resources in the ppf world (To my knowledge there is no Justin Pate for ppf and guys like Bemaro don't make how to videos) I feel that I need to abuse the positive characteristics of different films while I learn to be a better installer, cheers. 

Or you could go to an advanced training course and learn in person. Sometimes other installers would be willing to spend time with you at there own shop giving you some tips to help. The amount of installers is not vast for the world of PPF. Network and link up with others so that you can have a group of professionals to lean on. How to videos are much harder to make with PPF because its a clear product so things like chicken skin or silvering are very difficult to see with video and are much better to see with the naked eye. You'd be surprised what some of the good installers out there are willing to share if you ask. But that knowledge is earned, not just given away. Just some food for thought Aden.