PPF cutting software needed

You can register for a Test Drive Demo version of the 3M Pattern and Solutions Center software that will allow you 30 Free Cuts.  As a 3M PPF user the full unlimited version is Free.  Use the link below and go to the registration tab.  After you register you can use the same link and use the Download tab to install the software.  Feel free to contact me directly and I am more than happy to help!

https://patterns.3m.com/cutx/

Thank you,

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

14 hours ago, Todd @ Interwest said:

You can register for a Test Drive Demo version of the 3M Pattern and Solutions Center software that will allow you 30 Free Cuts.  As a 3M PPF user the full unlimited version is Free.  Use the link below and go to the registration tab.  After you register you can use the same link and use the Download tab to install the software.  Feel free to contact me directly and I am more than happy to help!

https://patterns.3m.com/cutx/

Thank you,

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

I tried but when I try to log in I get this error (pic). 

I tried to contact 3M but nobody answered

Schermata 2018-11-22 alle 09.40.24.png

On 11/21/2018 at 4:51 PM, PPFdistributing said:

Have you looked into PremiumShield and our cutting program Cut Studio? We certainly have something great to offer and are constantly updating our database on a daily basis. PM me and I can share some more info on our product and software. 

Hi there 

please email me some further info? 

My email address is: info@thecarcollector.co.za 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Matteo said:

I tried but when I try to log in I get this error (pic). 

I tried to contact 3M but nobody answered

Schermata 2018-11-22 alle 09.40.24.png

Hi Matteo,

Sorry for the delay in response.  Last week was Thanksgiving and most people were out on vacation.  Since you are in Italy and outside of the United States I have talked with Logan Moody at 3M and he is happy to help.  Logan sent me a follow up email this morning and he is happy to help.  Feel free to reach out to him directly via phone or email below.

Logan Moody | Global Marketing Analyst
Automotive Aerospace Solutions Division, PSC
3M Center, 0280-03-W-33 | St. Paul, MN 55144-1000 | United States
Mobile: +1 651 231 8547

lmoody2@mmm.com

Thank you,

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

todd@interwestdc.com

On 21/11/2018 at 3:51 PM, PPFdistributing said:

Have you looked into PremiumShield and our cutting program Cut Studio? We certainly have something great to offer and are constantly updating our database on a daily basis. PM me and I can share some more info on our product and software. 

Hi 

Can we use your cutting software without buying your film ?

We can buying code ?

Nico

How are these softwares secured from anyone taking off all the patterns and using it for their own purpose? We are planning to offer a similar cutting pattern software with the patterns fully secured from getting used by anyone else than the intended user. Can anyone point towards which software can make this possible for us? We already have the patterns.

Most software I've used, you need their program to open the cuts. And only registered software allows the download top keep off line. So you have to have registered software to download the patterns, and only that pattern software can open the pattern.