How? What do you think about this?

Hey Guys!

I got my fresh off the lot new car tinted at a reputable local shop. I noticed while washing my car that i had some scratches on my rear window that look like they are from trimming the tint; but why are they so far from the dot matrix? I do not remember seeing those scratches there prior to taking the car in but i had not done my first wash yet. What do you guys think, Tint shop did this? Is there a way to fill them with glass resin or polish them out since my fingernail does catch in portions of it. Thanks!

IMG_9789.jpg

IMG_9790.jpg

Edited by Trooper_S550

I'd probably say no on that. The first one pretty confident that wouldn't have been them, second one is iffy but it's pretty far away not sure why they would cut right there. A lot of people notice things after work has been done because they're looking around. Could've easily been there beforehand just not noticed. 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, jh812 said:

I'd probably say no on that. The first one pretty confident that wouldn't have been them, second one is iffy but it's pretty far away not sure why they would cut right there. A lot of people notice things after work has been done because they're looking around. Could've easily been there beforehand just not noticed. 

Possibly could have already been there but I have no way of knowing:(. If I shine it with a flashlight I can see "faint" line that connects them.

15 hours ago, Tint Eastwood said:

That’s a toughy, could have been from trimming the wild edges before shrinking and the final cut. :dunno 

Also, may want to try that wash again. Them winders is still dirty. :poke 

I am thinking the same. I have no way of proving though, it really sucks :mad

haha it has been raining for past few days :confuse.