Bad tint job?

Guest Terence

Guest Terence

Just recently had the front two windows tinted by a well reviewed auto salon. Gave it 2 weeks to cure, but still noticed some imperfections, especially hazing on the passenger side window. Brought the vehicle back and the tech said he has never seen something like that happened before and asked me to give it another 2 weeks, and if it doesn't go away, that he will redo them. Should I bother or just have them remove the tints, get refunded and look elsewhere for another shop?

Images below:

https://imgur.com/a/3dHsoHh

36 minutes ago, Guest Terence said:

Just recently had the front two windows tinted by a well reviewed auto salon. Gave it 2 weeks to cure, but still noticed some imperfections, especially hazing on the passenger side window. Brought the vehicle back and the tech said he has never seen something like that happened before and asked me to give it another 2 weeks, and if it doesn't go away, that he will redo them. Should I bother or just have them remove the tints, get refunded and look elsewhere for another shop?

Images below:

https://imgur.com/a/3dHsoHh

Is that max pro film? Horrible material what ever it is. I believe if you want the installer to replace, shouldn’t be an issue. I believe this is a material issue due to clarity 

cheers

Then that is super weird. That's what I use and have used for a long time and have never run into that. Never heard of any one using that experiencing that. I'd give him a second chance still. Suntek CXP is a great film.

Normally it is just moisture or if the window was rolled down to soon. But there's variables. If the installer is willing to redo it for free then I'd try one more time. I know if a customer came back after 2 weeks and it looked like that we'd do everything possible to fix it. I'd schedule a redo and talk more with the installer, he's probably just as confused and concerned as you.