having a really hard time using oracle 8300 on taillights

hello.....I am having a really hard time lately trying to install oracle 8300 vinyl on taillights.....I have done several......lots of them actually....I have a love hate relationship with that stuff.....lots of people don't come back but recently I had 2 people come back and say the edges are starting to peel back up 1-2 days later on some of the lenses....
I cleaned the lense first and then sprayed a water only solution down and stuck the oracle on the largest flat part of the lense first.....then I pull gently and used the help of a steamer with a water only solution also......the vinyl laid down fine and smooth....the edge was fine and smooth....I added a heat gun afterwards.....very lightly added the heatgun and the excess vinyl gets all floppy as its heated that much....it looked fine....clear up to the edge of the vinyl where I trimmed it.....then 2 days go past and the customer sent me this pic

I had the film at the edge laying flat and fine......this was on a gmc acadia taillight 2016.  I don't work with this lense film often enough.....its extremely frustrating.  I used a soft thick felt card on the film and it was nice and flat when I was done.....no chance of it lifting for hours and up till they picked the car up.......previously when I had this problem a semi local installer told me I need to add more heat at the end....I tried that but this still happened. what the heck am I doing wrong......

the other lense that didn't stick for me was on a Hyundai veloster........on the huge curved bubble headlights....

I appreciate any feedback, tips, tool suggestions, or any kind of help.  I am a member of many groups related to window tint, paintless dent repair, and auto detailing. I always offer solutions in times that I see where I can help but I am really at my wits end with this stuff.....

thank you in advance everyone

(that raised area was laid down flat for hours when it left my shop)

Resized_20190806_162816.jpg

I don't have any experience with the 8300 so unfortunately I don't have much to offer specifically with that one. I've used and had great luck with the Luxe taillight tint, it's a dry application film with air release channels so it behaves much more like a regular vinyl. I hear the vivid is supposed to be virtually identical as well although I haven't tried it. 

I have used this product for many years and you have to really heat set the edges just like you do a vinyl wrap. If you leave any moisture under the edges it will fail. This product works very well and stays on for years if you really bake it in after installation. Only real issue is that the newer headlights and tails are becoming so complex that you just can not wrap them without doing it in pieces. I turn down more these days than I actually do for that reason.