new avatar--any ideas??

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

since now I'm the only one with a hooters avatar, I need to change it. I need some ideas, so ya'll tell me what you think I need. I tried like hell the other night to come up with a new one, but b**bs is the only thing that I can think about, so I need some help.

nothing will be totally dismissed, so don't be scared of offending me.

Guest thetintshop

I've tried to make my own, but I can't come up with anything that doesn't involve a woman's ass or her b**bs. I'm waiting on a pic from my best friend. I sent his wife one of my shirts that has my logo on it and she cut it up so it would look nice. but he hasn't taken any pics yet. (she's got some store bought boobies, 38DD, so I sent her an adult small shirt )

I liked the one you had, I cant remember the name of the band, but it was a black and white pic of an engine I think and had the bands name or something.

I'll try to put more avatars in the avatar gallerys in the profile link today, but I got a butt load of chores to do, so I may not get to it soon. :mrgreen:

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

TTS,

Not that I'mma s*x fiend or anything...but I liked the pic of your wife's ass. Will you bring her to SEMA? :drunk

Archived