mercedes

andytint

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Olfablade

I didn't have time to try it, I had to be done by noon to do the other two freak cars. I just did my regular routine for time sake. I get $395 for SG HPTI, for the dealer, and $595 retail.

wow, thats great, the dealers here wont pay that much, they were complaining about the 195, I guess its ok, I do around 20 a month for the dealer. But I'm also using the dealers garage space. I'm a mobile business.

How about the BMW 745, I charge the dealer 275

Guest Olfablade

I only do work for 3 dealers, Mercedes, BMW, and I had a Lexus dealer for 11 years, but only do retail referrals now. I chrage same delaer rate for 745

Well, as for 745's, when they first came out, the first few that got tinted, had major problems with water leaking in the trunk and frying some computers and radio amps. Luckly I didnt tint them until after I heard about the problems.

From then on, tinters were afraid of the 745's, and started taking apart the trunk and covering the electrical equipment, spending extra time to tint the car, also to help against the water problem you should put rolled up paper towels behind the back deck on the bottom part of the glass, to help catch the water from leaking down into the trunk!

So thats why we charge so much for the 745

the first ones did have a water problem I found that out first hand but they put in a plate on top of the part that was getting ruined now you dont have to worry about getting it wet I tint them all the time I do several bmw dealers and I never have a problem you dont need to take anything apart or put towels anywhere unless it makes you feel more comfortable

Archived