cars on your hit list..?

Guest tintgod

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SQUEEGEE

I'm slower than I want to be these days. I'll take all comers except I don't like Olds' Cutlass Supremes (The only car I'll do in two).

Every thing else I can deal with provided I have the time and energy.

Bunch of stuff in the summer, pretty much anything goes in the winter. :beer

:thumb same here! With only my 2 hands and cars coming at you left and right in the "warm season" I pick and choose..if I can't keep up..might as well take the good cars so I enjoy my job more...take the challenges in the "cool season" :lol

Guest metint
I'm slower than I want to be these days. I'll take all comers except I don't like Olds' Cutlass Supremes (The only car I'll do in two).

Every thing else I can deal with provided I have the time and energy.

:thumb Add the Beretta to this...

Any beeemers I would charge double the norm just for the porcupine hassle factor... :beer

Guest thetintshop
what about the bettle..and stratus...and 944..and the 3000gt...?.. :lol:DD:beer:lol

I up the beetle only about $25. just not that much harder to do, for me. I don't up the stratus at all. I've only done a couple of the 3000 gts, not many around. and we don't have many "porsha" owners in these parts.

plus, there's something I get regularly that's harder than those cars--late 80's early 90's ford crew cab dually with sliders, and an eyebrow, and they're always covered in cow shiat and tobacco spit. :thumb and they always have some nice purple crap to remove first. hard to believe these guys will spend $275 on those trucks, but I'm pretty much guaranteed 2-3 of those a month. those kind really make me hate my job.

Guest SQUEEGEE

Someone mentioned Beemers. I farkin' hate the rollups on ANY fuggin' Beemer.

I always end up pricing these things normal and after the fact I end up asking myself why I did it? Tight gaskets from hell that you can't even tape for @#$%. Tape em and you risk bunching up the tint - leave 'em n@ked and get a bunch of junk in em.

I hate beemers worse than Fords. :thumb

I'm with TTS on the older Fords. I pretty much hate any slider older than 5 years. I quit doing late 70's early 80's pickups because of the trash factor. Too many new Chevy's running around to waste my time on someone's fixer upper.

Guest Zrok

the cutlass costs more than the saturns, I up charge for 9 window cars, bonnevilles, buicks, etc. I up charge for the beetle, the beretta, corvettes, bimmers, benz and anything that sounds expensive, (we have an 'expensive car upcharge' :shock then there's the older honda accords we tax a little extra on for the back glass, we tax a little for the taurus 'cuz I pull the door panels we tax for the 91 - 98 grand am 'cuz of the back glass the older intrepids we tax a little, also ther's soem tax on the 89 - 93 acuras, and on thunderbirds.... it's my little way of getting a little more money for the cars that make me cuss :shock and when I say a little tax, it's like another 20 or 30 above 'normal' price. and I can usually justify it to the customer. but in the winter time, anything goes (within reason)

Archived