Would you please suggest an IR/Solar REFLECTIVE tint for my Mitsubishi Outlander panoramic roof?

Thank you very much for your reply!

The roof has a visible tint, although it seems (to me at least) very slight. As I'd like to balance minimizing changes to the appearance vs maximizing heat/IR reflection, which option would you think would provide greatest reflection with the least reduction in transmission? 

There are 3M approved installers near me, so Crystalline is not a problem, but in your opinion would you think I might get a noticeably better result from an architectural film?

I wish 3M published more comprehensive performance information for Crystalline like is often done with the architectural films. I looked at this architectural film from Eastman:

RHE50 ER HPR (Silver)

Total Solar Reflectance 30%

Total Solar Absorption 32%

Visible Light Transmittance  49%

% Visible Reflectance (exterior) 26%
% Visible Reflectance (interior) 24%

Would something like this be reasonable to consider, or do you think it would be bad idea? In other words, in your opinion, is it worthwhile investigating architectural film for my vehicle, or do you personally think that would be a waste of time?

Thanks!

That film was exterior only. they make another which is interior or exterior with slightly lower performance specs:

R50 SR CDF (Silver)

Total Solar Reflectance 27%

Total Solar Absorption 34%

Visible Light Transmittance 49%

% Visible Reflectance (exterior) 26%

% Visible Reflectance (interior) 25%

The specs are actually superior to Vkool, but Vkool then again isn't silver.

Edited by KMS

RHE50 is usually an exterior mount film product, however, it can be used inside on sunroofs.

A dual reflective 50 (or DR 45 from Global) would be the middle choice and the top choice, if it were me, would be 3M Crystalline 40.

Edit: Oooo ... yes, VKool is another good choice.

Edited by Tintguy1980