Not alot of new posts in Makes and Models

I'm just curious about your thoughts on why there are not many new posts in the car brand section of the forum.   I find this forum invaluable when it comes to new models, how to's, etc.... but lately I find that there are very few posts about newer models.     Am I missing something?

thanks.

26 minutes ago, Dano said:

Premium paywall? Tshirts/swag or discounted membership for x number of useful submissions?

I've tried things like that. No one was interested in posting to areas that were roped off so I'm just going with the free model in hopes of generating more participation and paying the bill via sponsors. :thumb 

Agree that it would be nice if more folks would add some updates. Particularly when new model years are released, even if it were to state that there are no changes. I'll make a personal effort to do a few myself when I see some roll in.

Is it possible to do an inline add every 4th or 5th post that says " Go premium to support the cause or your a just a drain on society" or something similar?

Just for the record I used to read here all the time and decided I needed to publicly join and post if I wanted to see more quality, relative content and help the newbs to up their game to improve the industry. 

I got the posting portion figured out, quality might be subjective. 

:poke :lol

39 minutes ago, Dano said:

Is it possible to do an inline add every 4th or 5th post that says " Go premium to support the cause or your a just a drain on society" or something similar?

It is. I sure appreciate the support from the premium members, but I feel bad that I don't have a lot to offer as a premium, other than trying to guilt people into it. :lol