Recuring dreams

I've been having dreams lately that go all over the damn place, when I get a chance I'll try to recall them, I love dream interpretations.

ohh one of them had to do with 7 fat cows 7 skinny cows and a big f*ckin river

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meff

My dreams are all over the place. The latest weird one was that I was in a brick (That's what I call a big rv, or like a tour bus) in a campground with other other "brick" owners, they were all in my "brick" slobbing it all up and drinking all of my mountain dew..... go figure. I have had one where I driving a white ford torino that was run off the road and off of a cliff buy an old yellow international state road truck. I did wake up milliseconds before hitting the ground. Like I said, all over the place. I have more..... :evileye

I have dreams all the time that im jumping a motorcycle and I jump way to high and as im in the air all I can think of is that when I land this thing it is really gonna hurt.

heres another and this is screwed up, I actually had a dream one night that I was dreaming. that was wierd :spit

have dreams all the time that im jumping a motorcycle and I jump way to high and as im in the air all I can think of is that when I land this thing it is really gonna hurt

This has happend to me in real life quite a bit and it does really really hurt.

I see an airplane crash in a field, close to home, and I go to help. Must have had this one 20 times. :beer ( I've lived fairly close to, and on a flight path of O'Hare Airport most of my life) The crashes are always different, but I'm always there to help. :spit

Your right magic, thats weird :spit

I had a recurring dream when I was a child that I was being chased by a swarm of bee's. My family (Mom, Dad, brother and sister) were at the lake down the street from our home and I was running home to save them from the bee's. Don't ask me how that was supposed to save them from the bee's or how I was going to save myself form the bee's :beer. But I could never quite reach our house, I just seem to run forever! Then I would wake up, scared to death. And mad at my Mom for making me be the one to run :beer!

What is strange...I still have that dream, about once a year or so.

TTC :lol

why is it if your having a wet dream (and I know everybody has had one)the phone can ring at the other end of the house and it will wake you up everytime? when this happens I run answer the phone real quick then run jump back in bed and try to pick up where I left off :spit:spit . if your having a nightmare you cant be woken up for @#$%.

Guest Meff

I have had alot of dreams that I see things that I will be doing once in a while. So far, they have not been really important shizz that I would like to know or see, but stupid shizz, like paying for fuel, or someone doing something real close to you, or someone walking buy you or something... weird shizz. I still have more... :rock:spit:spit

Guest Meff

Driving an old dodge that has a color of shizz brown, (you know what kind) those real big bast*rds from the 70's, the kind you could park 2 pintos in. Anyway driving this vehicle down or on a sidewalk running alot of shizz over.... trash cans, recyclable containers, mailboxes, and even some people....hammer down, I do not lift. I feel better when I wake up after a dream like this. :spit I have another scary one that involves more shizz.... I think this one will make alot of heads leary towards me though... :rock:spit

Guest Blade

I have dreams constantly of me being shot in the head. All kinds of different situations and places and being with different people. But all with the same end result. Frickin' sucks gettin' shot in the head.

Archived