36 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use and why?

• NT Stainless Steel
    • Olfa Stainless Steel
    • Others

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't use a snap-able blade here. And, ANY blade will scratch the glass if used wrong or too dull. I use a soft-grip exacto, that's not really soft anymore, but it is still a cool color!

I only change the blade once per car. First I cut all glass that's cut to the very edge, then blade change, then rear quarters and back glass, or any others that aren't cut right at the gasket/molding. The blade is good enough to do the next car's roll-downs. But, I must stress: The blade must be held properly, or it will definitely scratch, even when new.

Guest nautiboi73

Yeah red dot. sign of a pro

I thought that Ofla was the only ones to make blades :lol6 JK

never leave home without a red dot and ofla in my pocket, 4 real at all times. :shock

Guest SQUEEGEE
I'm with pro, I use the olfa blades, but I use the NT reddot knife. :shock

Same here.

Gotta luv the half clicks. Especially for flat glass jobs. No 5-way tool needed here.

:lol6

Guest tint man 3

NT Knife , Olfa Blades. But Did try Wilkerson Sword once and liked them alot . It seems the olfa have snap marks all the way to the sharp edge and they somtimes grab the film if you dont pay attention to what you are doing the WS didnt have these, and now I cant find them any more. :bling

Archived