Guest Litespeeds

Which do you use and why?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use and why?

• NT Stainless Steel
    • Olfa Stainless Steel
    • Others

Guest Sprinter

exact-oh and gus use the exacto knifes, I perfer the red dot and olfa SS blades and I've tried the nt blades the ones that come with the knife and did'nt like them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Dot with Olfa SS blades.

Used NT one time, and Like you litespeeds, they dulled quicker, and were harder to break.

Even though they are a couple of dollars less per 50 pack, they cost more in the long run since you go through them quicker.

A good example of how "Stainless Steel" does not always mean the same thing. Different alloys have different properties even when called by the same name. :rollin

Guest fimmo

I use olfa blades and the silver olfa knife! I've never seen this nt red dot before!!!!

never had a problem with my olfa set up although my supplier gave me japanese blades in place of olfa as they had run out,I done one cut with them and sent them back! very poor! now,I only use olfa.

Guest tintslut

whoever thinks olfa's are the b*mb, PM me, I will send you half a 50 pack to try out. Caveman technology is more advanced than whoever sharpened these blades here.

Guest big dave

nt knife ,but bin the blade it comes with and use the olfa blades .anyone use the 5 blade cartridge knife?,are they any good

Guest Litespeeds

Just switched back to Olfa Stainless blades and I must say I LOVE THEM! They stay so much sharper than the NT. Once you run your blade across the top of the window, you can kiss 2-3 snaps goodby with the NT but the Olfa is still sharp and can do several more windows before you have to snap. :spit

By majority vote, it seems that over 90% of tinters use the Olfa.

Archived