BULLET TESTS

LEO what type of glass are you using ?? dunno.gif

8 mm glass he says... if you have basic glass knowledge you will realize it's not tempered and it's not laminated, so what is it?

I guess I am retarded I haven’t been involved with glass ever in my 25 plus years in this biz.so are you saying that the 8 mil glass in Leos video is made by just 1 manny ?? And distributed to every one in the world. :lol2

You are tinting windows for 25 years, you are in touch with glass every single day, not? There is tempered glass, laminated glass and annealed (floating or just plain normal glass), Leo is using a normal glass with film on it, what's so difficult on that?

When you under stand more about glass then come talk to me.

You are tinting windows for 25 years, you are in touch with glass every single day, not? There is tempered glass, laminated glass and annealed (floating or just plain normal glass), Leo is using a normal glass with film on it, what's so difficult on that?

I think specifically he was wondering 'what brand' .. not necessarily if it's tempered, lami, or annealed...

to answer, it appears as if it's anealed 8mm glass. I dont believe it would matter what manufacturer as most annealed glass is the same.

I'm also assuming there's 8mil film on one side, and 12 mil on the other.

LEO what happened to the bullet ??

and will this stop an AK bullet ?? :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
But he did ask
LEO what type of glass are you using ?? :lol

not

'what brand'

I thought the same thing as vzla-tint :lol2

I read it the same way as mike. vzla said its not tempered and not laminated so what is it, when its obvious the only choice left is anealed

Leo, we made test today.

Jeep Cherokee (or is it called Liberty in the US?) original glass (I believe it´s 3mm), 7 layers of 14mil film.

First try, 9mm FMJ shot straight up, 4m distance, penetration:

100mil-trans.jpg

Second try, 9mm FMJ shot at a slight angle, 4m distance, penetration but almost as a cold bullet:

100mil-color.jpg

Result: no problem to stop .38 caliber and stuff like that, maybe even 9mm normal bullet form angle. A 9mm FMJ is a very potent bullet and even though it passed through, it was clear in both test that the bullet did loose a lot of velocity, so stopping anything in the .38 range would be very plausable.

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa - autodoors are waiting for next week, will shoot with armored car................

Was out yesterday.....

Today will reply all posts

Archived