ventureshield ultra

MMM did not make venture ultra junk, venture made it junk before selling to MMM :thumb the first generation was better although hard to seal on edges i felt it work better and looked better. however, before MMM bought them venture ultra was somewhat new. gee :lol

I redid a hood on a Touareg that was in an accident and had Venture on it. It had less than 10k mi and was a 2011. The entire bumper was covered in bug etching. I tried washing it for the guy but even Xpel's cleaner wouldn't touch it.

You Venture guys need to come to the reality that your film sucks and you need to pony up and get on the DAP and buy better film. Cheap/free and quality never go together.

I redid a hood on a Touareg that was in an accident and had Venture on it. It had less than 10k mi and was a 2011. The entire bumper was covered in bug etching. I tried washing it for the guy but even Xpel's cleaner wouldn't touch it.

You Venture guys need to come to the reality that your film sucks and you need to pony up and get on the DAP and buy better film. Cheap/free and quality never go together.

Wont happen because most of them worked under the umberella brand, rather than spend the time and the bucks to build their own brand and not be sucked into "umbrella Branding".

As a business strategy it works when you franchise and the company has an unnassailable market position.

To Brand your company using a Raw material suppliers brand is IMHO just dumb and ultimately costly to any business owner.

Create your own Identity be independent and dont brand the raw material you put on clients cars.

Then if one Manufacturers quality tanks, you can step smartly to another without any issues for you.

Ween yourself off the drug, use your own Promo material dump their branding and take the intial pain of becoming a true Indy, you will be thankful for it in the longrun.

Cheers

Wont happen because most of them worked under the umberella brand, rather than spend the time and the bucks to build their own brand and not be sucked into "umbrella Branding".

As a business strategy it works when you franchise and the company has an unnassailable market position.

To Brand your company using a Raw material suppliers brand is IMHO just dumb and ultimately costly to any business owner.

Create your own Identity be independent and dont brand the raw material you put on clients cars.

Then if one Manufacturers quality tanks, you can step smartly to another without any issues for you.

Ween yourself off the drug, use your own Promo material dump their branding and take the intial pain of becoming a true Indy, you will be thankful for it in the longrun.

Cheers

I can agree with this, sell yourself not the film brand, Never know whats gonna happen!! But dang when venture is staining and yellowing, extreme is sensitive as foreskin and nano is nearly non existent what the hell should we sell. IMO venture seems the way to go for time being.

FYI...we fixed the sensitivity issue with the Xtreme. If you have roll that you are having trouble with, give me a quick ring (210.678/3725) and I can tell you an easy way to fix it. :beer

Archived