Illegal tint legal on police cars

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

I must see 200 unmarked cars in all styles everyday sometimes you don't know if its cops or the regular guy or gal just driving to work! :spank

I,m not trying to be a pecker head Tint Masters, I just have read this several times in the last year because of people bringing waivers in for me to put 20% or 5% all around on their cars and SUV,s. :rollin

Guest Tint Masters
:beer Its cool, Big E :? I really thought they had to have one to ( They should ). :lol Its funny I made several bring the forms before I would do the Police cars, :lol And they bring them! :rollin:thumb Guess thats why I thought they had to. :lol

You would think as its a law that everyone would have to follow it. At least they should have to get a notorized waiver approved like anyone else that {needs} darker than normally legal tint. :bingo

Guest Marge

Well, seeing as most tint laws were initially written up to protect police officers approaching darkly tinted cars... it makes sense that they don't care what they put on their own vehicles. I doubt they are going to be pulling each other over.

Archived