State Laws

Guest Midwest Auto Salon

Guest Midwest Auto Salon

The state of Minnesota's legal limit here is 50%. Now I know alot of people will want 35% to 20%. Do I make them sign a waiver stating they know that it is illegal and we will not be held responsible? Where can I find a draft of that waiver? Thanks

Guest atypicaldave

Waiver :evileye

Nothing but a paper trail right back to the person who knew it was against the law to begin with. :lol

Keep it legal and keep us all in business and employed for a few more years! :evileye

Waiver :lol

Nothing but a paper trail right back to the person who knew it was against the law to begin with. :evileye

Keep it legal and keep us all in business and employed for a few more years! :evileye

What he said..... :evileye Showing proof you tinted it does nothing but show a paper trail you knew the risks. Regardless of what the paper says, in court one day the statement "He thought he was signing a receipt and didn't know it was being done illegally" could be said among 1000 other lies.

Not to mention if this type of BS can lead to government wanting to shut down tint shops, stop tinting period like some places. and as TD would say, bla, bla, bla, bla

Keep the headaches down and tint it legal. I have seen some places tint inllegal and make it cash only , give no receipts, I don't know you. But I disapprove. :gaybooga :evileye

Guest Midwest Auto Salon

So there is nothing I can do?? Even the big name companies like Ziebart here in Minnesota make you sign waivers. What is the worse thing that could happen? Them shutting us down?? :thumb

Guest Blade
:lol6:lol6:spit:beer that big name company doesn't exist here anymore due to the quality work they turned out....and probably because they were using waivers. :lol6

Understand a few things here.

If you have them sign:

You admit you are doing something illegal by installing the film

The company admits the same

A waiver, like everyone has said, is not worth the parper it is printed on

Guest Midwest Auto Salon

Ziebart/Speedy Auto Glass

(952) 888-7992 311 W 90th St

Minneapolis, MN Map 7.9

Ziebart Tidy Car

(952) 888-7992 311 W 90th St

Minneapolis, MN Map 7.9

(612) 338-2289 609 E Grant St

Minneapolis, MN Map 16.3

Ziebart Speedy Auto Glass

(651) 748-9786 1955 County Road D E

Maplewood, MN Map 23.0

Ziebart Tidy Car

(651) 777-2811 1955 County Road D E

Maplewood, MN Map 23.0

(763) 571-1700 6300 Central Ave NE

Fridley, MN Map 24.0

Ziebart Tidy Car

(763) 571-1700 6300 Central Ave NE

Fridley, MN Map 24.0

They have been tintin barker tints for as long as I can remember, still around here I dont know about where you guys are at but they still here. Nobody around here likes the legal 50%...No way will I survive.

Archived