Honda civic coupe

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

Just done a civic coupe it was 1 year old ,customer wanted tint to go behind rear brake light on rear deck,what a :ahole of a job to get it all out put a hour on job, but car was ok to do jerkit.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Maverick

I use a chunk of plastic I bought from Home Base when they were going out of business. I cut this huge piece into all kinds of shapes and sizes for anything I run into.

Guest powertints
oh man fm you need a binder cover, it makes childs play out of that car behind the brakelight.

:bingo  How do you clean effectively behind the brake light? I always just take it out.

Guest Zrok

what's the easiest way to get thet light out without dismantling the back half of the car?? and my philosophy is "DON'T PUT FILM ANYWHERE THAT ITS GONNA BE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET OFF" and behind that light qualifies. so I never ask them, I just cut them out. I only had one person b***h and I told her that they're all like that and that if she wanted to pay me 2 hours labor at 45 per, that I'd take the back half of her car apart for that little piece of film. she still has the 'cutout' :bingo

Archived