Honda civic coupe

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Zrok

how about the effort involved in the event that you have to strip the window??? I'm still not a big fan, and the last few that I looked at, the back seat and both side panels had to come out to get it out, is that correct?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

I like OT. but I'm afraid he may end up a "disgruntled tinter".

one of these days he's gonna quit tinting and go to work for FORD in the "let's see how hard we can make it for tinters" division.

:beer 6 inches of matrix on every window, wiper motors butted against the glass, two inches of tight felt prodruding inside every window, water sensitive electronics mounted under the windows, airbags that explode when the door pannels are removed etc etc etc :beer

Guest thetintshop

and don't forget, third brake lights, mounted in the deck, only removable by taking out the rear seat and both sail panels, and unbolting every seat belt and child restraint, and taking out every rear speaker.

the ultimate tinters car!!! I shouldn't joke, ford probably has it in design as we speak

Guest Tint Wiz

Ford`s in us must be harder than uk one`s because uk one`s are not to bad, mind you we strip most car`s down to tint them. :shock:rollin

TD Wrote

6 inches of matrix on every window, wiper motors butted against the glass, two inches of tight felt prodruding inside every window, water sensitive electronics mounted under the windows, airbags that explode when the door pannels are removed etc etc etc

I sent in an application to Ford....:lol :lol :lol

Archived