2004 Corolla

Guest BCCwintint

Guest BCCwintint

Is the rear deck on this car easy or hard to take out? Looks like the brakelight and the deck are 1 piece. Got one to tint next Tuesday.

Thi deck isn't too bad at all ...pull 1/4 side panels off..exactly how escapes me at the moment..no booby traps on it but comes out in a few minutes :lol

Guest tintgod

I do these all day long..the decks are easy..fold down teh rear seats..there will be some small plastic like screws that you have to take out behind the back seats that you fold down...you have to take the rear quarter panels off..do this by taking the rear door molding off where it cover the rear quater panel...the panel have pops on them...I think 4 ..wene you pop the panel off..you have to slide it towards you..there are two teeth like things that hold it to the back deck at the bottom of it..after geting the side panels off..pull up on the back deck..and the pops under should release...and and the third light connector is there too..unplug to get the deck out...the deck also has to slide out...after released from the pops...dont worry..its alot easier then I make it sound... :lol:lol

I do these all day long..the decks are easy..fold down teh rear seats..there will be some small plastic like screws that you have to take out behind the back seats that you fold down...you have to take the rear quarter panels off..do this by taking the rear door molding off where it cover the rear quater panel...the panel have pops on them...I think 4 ..wene you pop the panel off..you have to slide it towards you..there are two teeth like things that hold it to the back deck at the bottom of it..after geting the side panels off..pull up on the back deck..and the pops under should release...and and the third light connector is there too..unplug to get the deck out...the deck also has to slide out...after released from the pops...dont worry..its alot easier then I make it sound... :lol:lol

yeah...that's it :lol:lol

Guest BCCwintint
you can just pop out the 3rd brake light. alot of room to work with.

:lol they are molded into the rear deck on these :lol

That's right. If they weren't I wouldn't have to R&R the rear deck. :lol

Archived